Fresh, raw juices contain so many vitamins, minerals, and live enzymes which all help towards healing acne. When I first decided to sort my diet out, I did a juice detox and I was amazed at how a daily vegetable juice completely curbed my sweet tooth and since then, I’ve been hooked on juices! I now try to have a juice or a smoothie every day and love getting creative with flavours and colours!
At the beginning of my juicing journey, I used the juicer attachment of my NutriBullet, but found that not to be very effective so I soon acquired a centrifugal Magimix Le Duo Juicer which did me proud until I decided it was time for me to step my juicing up a gear and I purchased a Matstone which is a masticating (slow) juicer. I can’t recommend this juicer enough, it’s wonderful! Plus, it looks beautiful on my kitchen worktop! Find out more about the different types of juicers here.
The ultimate supergreen juice for healing acne
| Serves 2 |
This is probably my go-to juice when I simply want something quick, easy and tasty!
- 1 apple
- 1 kiwi
- a large handful of spinach
- handful of coriander
- 3 inches of cucumber
- ginger (however much you can handle!)
- Cut all your fruit and veggies into small enough pieces to find into your juicer
- Start off by juicing half the apple
- Juice the coriander, spinach, cucumber and ginger, then the kiwi.
- Finally pop the last half of your apple through the juicer
- Pour over ice and enjoy!
Let me know if you try this acne healing super juice, I’d love to hear your thoughts!
Peace, Love & Clear Skin